google-site-verification: googleb0409ea42e542c31.html

Why Choose us?

Just some of the reasons why you should choose to work with us.

Why Choose us?

Is your current accountant not listening to you or not returning your calls? Then it is time to change over to us!

1. We offer fast turnaround times.
2. We guarantee senior staff involvement throughout and you will be dealing with the same person, saving you time. You won’t have to introduce yourself and your business to a different person each time you contact us.
3. We will get to know you and your business and build up a comfortable working arrangement with you.
4. We are happy to arrange appointments to accommodate your needs.

What makes you better than other accountants?

1. We offer you a peace of mind from knowing that your returns and obligations are safely and professionally performed by your advisers.
2. We translate numbers and difficult accounting terms into simple English to help you understand and manage your business better.
3. We will look after your tax bill, as if it was our own and will make sure that all the allowances, tax credits and available reliefs are utilised to minimise your tax liability as much as possible.
4. We will deal with Revenue on your behalf and take away the stress and worry from you.

Why switch from my current accountant?

1. We have proven track record in successful dealings with Revenue auditors.

2. We can also offer our services in Russian and Latvian Languages.

3. Fixed price agreements available – no surprises.

4. Flexible payment options.

5. Up to 35% discount to new clients.

6. Your first consultation with us is free of charge.

Frequently asked questions

I am starting my own business in Ireland as a Business Consultant. Do I have to register for VAT?

If your expected turnover for the year will exceed €40,000 for the supply of services or €80,000 for the supply of goods, then yes, you are obliged to register for VAT.
General rule for VAT registration is that a trader is required to register for VAT for making supplies of goods and/or services, subject to his or her turnover exceeding certain thresholds. The most common are €40,000 for the supply of services, and €80,000 for the supply of goods.

I am employing a nanny from abroad. Do I have to register as an employer?

Yes, if you are employing a nanny, you are obliged to register with Revenue and deduct tax from the nanny’s wages, if applicable and pay the employer’s PRSI to Revenue.

What is Rent a Room Relief?

Rent a Room Relief – where a room (or rooms) in a person’s principal private residence is let as residential accommodation, gross annual rental income of up to €14,000 (€12,000 in 2016) is exempt from tax. This does not affect an individual’s entitlement to mortgage interest relief or CGT exemption for a principal private residence.

What is a Tax Clearance Certificate?

Tax Clearance Certificate is a written confirmation from Irish Revenue that a person’s tax affairs are in order at the date of issue of the CertificateTax clearance certificates issuing since April 1st 2015 have different expiry dates depending on when the certificate issued.

My parents are planning to gift me a house worth €220,000. Will there be any tax implications on me?

Assuming that you have not received previous gifts from your parents, there will be no tax implications on either of you. Currently, a parent can give to a child a gift to a value of €335,000 without paying any tax.

I recently bought an investment property. Am I entitled to claim tax relief at source on the mortgage loan?

No, you should only receive tax relief at source on the mortgage loan, which is used to acquire your private principal residency.

Who is classified as Owner Occupier?

An owner-occupier is a person who purchases a new apartment or house for use as their principal place of residence (PPR) and no rent, other than rent obtained under rent a room arrangements, is derived from the property for a period of two years from the date of the purchase.

I received Illness Benefit for 6 weeks. Is this taxable?

Yes, this is taxable source of income, as the tax exemption applicable to Illness Benefit was abolished with effect from 1 January 2012.

I am planning to buy an apartment for €140,000. Will I have to pay stamp duty?

Yes, since 7 December 2011 stamp duty on transfers of residential property is 1% on the first €1,000,000. You will be liable to pay stamp duty amounting to €1,400.